Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Babyville at Joanne's & Cloth Diaper Patterns

I buy most of my fabric online.  Many, many more options exist online and often the prices are better.  I am, however, a very visual person and so I do love buying fabric in person.  I received an email a few months back about Babyville, a new line that Joann Fabrics now carries.  Babyville Boutique carries a variety of products related to making your own cloth diapers.  They have a variety of PUL fabrics, snaps & velcro to coordinate, and books of patterns for cloth diapers.  You can find plenty of cloth diaper patterns online, but it is exciting that I can actually view and purchase PUL fabric in person.  I have yet to buy any, I'm too busy with Christmas projects, but I do plan on picking some up on Black Friday so that I can attempt to make my son some more cloth diapers.  I'll be sure to post some pictures when I attempt that project.  For now, I wanted to share with you two of the great cloth diaper patterns I have found online:
Keeper of the Home's Cloth Diaper pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment